The Affordable Genuine Slate:
Slate. It’s the most beautiful and durable roofing material known to man. For centuries, it’s been the roofing material of choice for the world’s greatest buildings. In fact, some slate roofs have lasted for literally hundreds of years, enduring all of the ravages that Mother Nature could throw at them.
And, oh yes, slate roofs are heavy and expensive— putting them out of the reach
of most property owners. Until now.
The TruSlate® Premium Roofing System from GAF can make your dream of owning a genuine slate roof a reality.
The TruSlate® Premium Roofing System provides you:
• Real hand-split quarried slate (not a synthetic imitation)
• An affordable luxury (often comparable to the cost of cheap-looking imitations)
• Options for new construction or remodeling (because it typically eliminates the expensive structural modifications that traditionally installed slate requires)
• Potential to increase your home’s resale value (and enhance your home’s curb appeal)
• Two exclusive collections to please every taste and budget
How did we do it?
On a traditionally installed slate roof, half of each slate is never seen, because it’s tucked under the piece above it. We’ve replaced this wasted slate with a high-tech waterproofing material. With this ingenious design, the TruSlate® Premium Roofing System can be installed on almost any roof. It goes without saying—before you select your next roofing system, you owe it to yourself to consider the advantages of a genuine TruSlate® roof. In fact, why even consider a plastic imitation when you can get the real thing for about the same price—and for only a fraction of the cost of traditionally installed slate?